Disclaimer / Terms & Condition
A subscription is an authorized payment from the buyer stating they have registered and signed up, under their own free will, and will be billed weekly, or bi-weekly or monthly automatically from the 3rd party of PayPal or merchant account. Iprologic does not assume any responsibility, for payments received by the customer and it is the customer/buyer’s responsibility to cancel any future payments, it is not the responsibility of iprologic group or iprologicusa group.
- By using the website, it is deemed that the user has accepted the terms and conditions of the website.
- This website is Entertainment purpose only
- All sales of product use of the Iprologicusa predictors and calculator are final and no refunds will be given
- We do not guarantee 100% success all the time.
- Losses can incur as with any form of investing
- We are not responsible for the loss or gain by the client
- It is Your Responsibility to cancel your subscription if you choose to not ours Although as a Courtesy, we can assist you on this.
- This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the website and services provided by us. By Using our Website, you accept all of the terms and condition contained herein. The use of this website is subject to all applicable state and federal regulations. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions and legal notices, do not use this website or our wagering platform.
Account Initiation Requirements
- To establish and / Or maintain an account an applicant Must Provide the following personal Information: Full Legal name, Phone Number, email Address, and any other information that may be required.
- Have read and agreed to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth Allow Iprologicusa to use third party services to authenticate your account information. All information used to authenticate your account is kept completely confidential.
- Acknowledge that Iprologicusa reserves the right to report unusual or suspicious activity to proper authorities
- Only One account per verified person will be allowed. Iprologicusa Reserves the right to reject any application for an account for any reason it deems necessary Iprologicusa also reserves the right to close an account for any reason it deems necessary.
- Agree to membership in and abide by the rules of Iprologicusa
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Iprologicusaits parent and affiliates, its Parent and affiliates, its suppliers and contractors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and costs ( including but not limited to attorney’s Fees and court costs), arising from or relating to your breach of these terms and conditions. This Indemnification shall survive the termination Iprologicusa Account
This Website provides the terms and conditions of this website and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Iprologicusa regarding the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Use of documents from thus website is for informational and non- commercial or personal use only and may not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and modifications of any documents may not be made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe Civil and Criminal penalties. No Logo, Graphic sound or image from the Iprologicusa Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Iprologicusa
Iprologicusa makes no representations about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, continuity, apportions and suitability for any purpose, of any information contained in the documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Iprologicusa be liable for any special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damage whatsoever resulting from the use, or loss of the use of the services, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting